Where To Look For New York Apartment Resident Insurance Quotes
Gotham Brokerage has 50 years of experience cutting through the clutter to deliver fast, affordable apartment resident insurance quotes to New Yorkers.
If you found your way to this page, there’s a good chance you typed “New York apartment resident insurance quotes” or something similar into Google.
We’re glad you’re here.
Shopping for apartment insurance in New York City isn’t easy for non-experts. We should know — we’ve been helping people navigate New York City’s property insurance market for 50 years, whether they’ve been looking for renter’s insurance, condo insurance, co-op insurance or homeowner’s insurance.
Why working with a New York brokerage is a good idea
Gotham Brokerage Co. Inc. is an insurance brokerage, which means we work with multiple insurers to ensure that our customers get the coverage they need without overspending. Not only do we offer customers protection by asking the right questions about their policy needs — we also eliminate the tedious task of comparison shopping among the hundreds of companies that sell insurance in New York City.
Over a half-century, we’ve already done that. We can help you obtain a policy in as little as 20 minutes and for as little as $10 to $20 per month for renter’s insurance.
Some things to consider while you shop
Gotham is a family-owned business based in Manhattan, and has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. To get a quote, call us at 212-406-7300 or fill out the form at right.
Until then, here are some tips that you should consider while shopping for NYC insurance. You can read more at gothambrokerage.com/blog.
• I’m young and living in New York. Do I need renter’s insurance?
• What you need to know about electronics and your insurance policy.
• Roommates can have tricky time sharing an insurance policy.
• Does my policy cover alien invasion or damage caused by superheroes?
• How to protect your heirlooms.
• 4 things to remember about condo insurance.
• Old plumbing may be the biggest threat to New York residents.
• What to look for when shopping for New York co-op insurance.